postGIS problem WFS

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Mon Aug 6 10:47:43 EDT 2007

Milo van der Linden wrote:
> One more try, I am getting bounding box errors on postGIS tables when I
> set up mapserver as WFS.
> Is there anyone out there who can help me??

Not without a lot more information.
What sort of errors are you getting, and what is your configuration?

The more common problems I run into are really simple, but fatal: a) The
projection is not set properly for the layer, so the bbox doesn't line
up with the data (symptom: all requests are blank). b) The DUMP property
isn't set on the layer (symptom: "no such layer").

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA