MapServer download for linux

Peter Shrock thesl at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 7 23:55:48 EDT 2007

Hello, Gaston and Prashanth:

Thank you very much for your help.

My problem is that all I can do is to upload files to certain folders on a
server. So any thing involving installer, batch files, setting up environment
will not work for me.

I will look inot FWTools and see if I can figure out the solutions, like the
supporting libraries and path.

Have nice day.

Peter