Using JOIN for querying

DrDik richard.martin at TASCOMI.COM
Wed Aug 8 07:25:05 EDT 2007

Hi Maricris

        I've read your posts in this problem and I have a question or two.
I've been
        to your site:http://gis.pids.gov.ph/ and it's exactly what I need to
do!
        Can you help?

        I am using mapbender as the mapping frontend to mapserver.  I have a
map
        file much like yours... can you either email me or post your final
map file
        and relater .html files?  If you are able to I'll publish how I got
it all
        to work with your help with a idiot guide and some dummy data - this
seems
        to be a popular request without a definitive answer, but from your
site I
        can see you got it working perfectly!  Hopefully you'll be able to
help.

        Many thanks
        Richard