C# rectObj -- image rectangle and the method fit(x,y)

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 9 09:57:16 EDT 2007

Hi Tamas,

thanks for your information. Seems that we must still suffer it. If we are
really going to do something in 5.2 release, i propose that we should
separate the rectObj into pixRectObj and geoRectObj. This may do what we
need.

Best Regards

Zhonghai