C# rectObj -- image rectangle and the method fit(x,y)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 9 11:05:24 EDT 2007

Zhonghai,

The method should adjust the extent of the rectangle so as to fit in
the given image window. Returns cellsize of the output image.

The actual implementation resides in msAdjustExtent (maputil.c)

Best regards,

Tamas