Selecting multiple polygons

Matt S. matt at CGFBROKERAGE.COM
Thu Aug 9 16:01:42 EDT 2007

Okay have a few questions and hope I can get a bit of help.
First off I'm pretty new to all these different programming languages so if you
are too technical in your response I might not understand.  I have a map that
I am trying to turn into an interactive search template.  Basically I want to be
able to have the user be able to click on a polygon and the webpage will bring
up a result from our database.  I would need to have the option of allowing
the user to select multiple polygons and then having a submit or search
button and then have the webpage display the results from all of those
polygons.
Just a general point in the right direction would be a great help.
Thanks,
Matt