mapserver and arcinfo coverages

Laura Poggio laura.poggio at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 10 12:20:10 EDT 2007

It is some days I am fighting with the possibility to "draw" arcinfo
coverages with mapserver.
Below there is the code I finally manage to write for the map file but it
does not work and I do not know how to solve it. I can "draw" raster and
shapefiles without problems, but not coverages

LAYER
    NAME 'built'
    DATA "D:/ALRPC/Gis/Data/Grugliasco/Ext/CTR/Vec/CoverageLP/gru_built"
    TYPE polygon
    STATUS OFF
    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION
"D:/ALRPC/Gis/Data/Grugliasco/Ext/CTR/Vec/CoverageLP/gru_built, 3"
    CLASS
     COLOR    255 0 0
    END
END

The command I use to recall the map file in the browser page is:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/tmp/mapfile/prova.map&layer=built&mode=map

If someone can help, thank you very much in advance

Laura