Unicode Shapefiles for ArcSDE testing

Howard Butler hobu.inc at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 11 20:18:36 EDT 2007

Thank you everyone for the pointers to files, and especially Huey
Brandtley for connecting to my ArcSDE instance and creating a UTF
layer and Thomas Bonfort for letting me ruin his weekend by asking
unicode questions..  MapServer 5.0 should now be able to deal with
the unicode attributes that ArcSDE stores.

<http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2225>

Howard