Change Text of Feature Object/Inline Feature

ClackJim jimlug at CO.CLACKAMAS.OR.US
Fri Aug 17 14:04:52 EDT 2007

Ok, since I found it hard to get a response I will create my own:-{.  After
digging deep I realized I should move my text from the so called "Feature
Object" to Class.  I was then able to access the text of the Class Object
and change my copyright information using settext.  Here is a snippet of the
code:

$coLyr = $map->getLayerByName('copyright');
$coClass = $coLyr->getclass(0);
// Previous text was 'Aloha'
$coClass->settext('Aloha Friday');