SOS version & SweCommon response

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Fri Aug 17 17:14:58 EDT 2007

Charlton: Thanks.  If you can do the same for this issue (file ticket and assign to me), that would be much appreciated.  We can address the moon request next :) )

..Tom

________________________________

From: Charlton Purvis [mailto:cplist at secondcreek.org]
Sent: Fri 17-Aug-07 14:05
To: Kralidis,Tom [Burlington]; MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] SOS version & SweCommon response

> Can you expand on the swecommon response a bit more?  Is this the
> DataBlock issue of encoding data?

Right.  I'm sorry to hound folks about this, but I thought I'd throw it out
there to see if it was in the realm of possibility.

E.g. Say I have 3 records of SST for a given request.  Instead of returning
3 sets of GML, I'd return one set that contained a DataBlock of all the
data.

Here's an example of 1 day's worth of air_pressure.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/33hfks  Notice that the eventTime filter works
great.  Thanks, guys!

What I'm asking for (in addition to the moon) is the ability to trim down on
all the repeated data so that I would end up, instead w/ one block that
contained a single result block.  Like this SOS service does,
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3avorn (not the same sensor).

Charlton