how get itemnquery result for manage output with AJAX to client ?

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 20 08:09:57 EDT 2007

On 8/19/07, SUBSCRIBE MAPSERVER-USERS Rodrigo Haas
<rodrigohaas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hellow all!
>

> How get itemnquery result for manage output with AJAX to client user ?
>
> I want to make a Asynchronous query for the server with Javascript and show
> the query result in a table.
>
> My "savequery=true" and the file "test11875731103632.qy" was created in tmp
> folder, but the content file is equal: "?W1A'X?aA...."
>
> The content of the file is correct? it would have to be human-legible as
> "Attribute:value" ?
>

> Sorry for may bad english!
>
> Thanks a Lot!
>
> Rodrigo

Maybe you do not have your template setup correctly. Specify a
template HTML file containing, for example:

Attribute1: [attribute1]<BR>
Attribute2: [attribute2]....

HTH,
Rich