Add labelObj to a Class dynamically (C#)

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 21 03:27:12 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I add a map layer with two classes on the fly to mapObj, for one class i
need to use some customized label styles for the labeling. What surprised me
is that I cannot insert or add a labelObj into a classObj, later I saw the
doc for MapScript, seems that the classObj.label is a immutable property,
which in C# is then readonly.

Is it possible to add a labelObj to a classObj dynamically? or do the
stylings with SLD for a windows application?

Any comments are welcome.

Best Regards

Zhonghai