PHP/Mapscript error - help needed

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Tue Aug 21 09:21:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

Today I have upgraded my Apache to 2.0.55-4 version on Ubuntu server. I
have also installed php5 version 5.1.2. Since I was getting errors about
the incompatible API-s, I have recompiled php/mapscript from the source
(version 4.10.2). Everything was looking correct but after that I am not
being able to display anything on the map, it is blank. Then I found the
error message in apache error log saying:

/usr/sbin/apache2: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/php5/20051025/php_mapscript_410
.so: undefined symbol: _ZN13OGRLineString8setPointEidd

I can't find any information on this error...can someone help?

regards, dejan