PHP/Mapscript error - help needed

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Tue Aug 21 09:46:35 EDT 2007

Frank,

Since I couldn't find gdal-config on my server and I needed it for
configure script, I have downloaded/compiled/installed  1.4.2 version of
gdal. After that I was able to install php/mapscript.

gdal-config --version says: 1.4.2
gdal-config --libs says: -L/usr/local/lib -lgdal
gdal-config --ogr-enabled says: yes
gdal-config --dep-libs says: -lodbc -lodbcinst -ljpeg -ltiff -lpng -lz
-lm -lrt -ldl -L/usr/lib -lcurl -L/usr/lib -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5
-lk5crypto -lkrb5support -lcom_err -lresolv -lidn -lssl -lcrypto -ldl
-lssl -lcrypto -lz

What are you suggesting me to do?

Thanks very much

regards, dejan