Article about MapServer 5.0

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at FREE.FR
Tue Aug 28 04:21:54 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I am writing an article in French for the release of MapServer 5.0 in
september. I read the page about new features here :
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/release_plans/mapserver_5_0/release_plan

Did the RFC 21 has been developed? Where can I find some information
about it for user (ie not for developper)? MS RFC 21 is Raster Color
Correction via color lookup table. I read that it is also planned for
the next mapserver release ...

Another question, I tested the new outputformat with AGG, is it possible
to get jpg or gif image with it? If so, how can I setting up my mapfile
to realize this? Do I need special flag when building mapserver?

Best regards,

Y.
PS : You can find the "same" article I planned to write for the old
release here :
http://www.portailsig.org/dossiers/dossiers-webmapping/item-presentation_mapserver_410.html