[work] Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] first time mapserver install, error on empty query

Tara Athan tara_athan at ALT2IS.COM
Tue Aug 28 08:26:15 EDT 2007

I tried this- no change.
I tried getting support from my ISP, but they are unwilling to help.
(mapserver?  we don't know anything about that- ask the support forum)

Has anyone else had success or problems with bringing up MapServer on a
hosted website?

Tara