Article about MapServer 5.0

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Tue Aug 28 10:13:36 EDT 2007

Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Did the RFC 21 has been developed? Where can I find some information
> about it for user (ie not for developper)? MS RFC 21 is Raster Color
> Correction via color lookup table. I read that it is also planned for
> the next mapserver release ...

Yves,

Yes, RFC 21 was completed in November 2006, and will be in the MapServer
5.0 release.

RFCs which involved implementation normally have an associated tracking
bug, and this normally should indicate implementation status.  In the
case of RFC 21 the tracking bug indicates when it was implemented and
references the autotest scripts as well.

Best regards,