Label Text with Flash ( swf )

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Aug 28 10:27:44 EDT 2007

Hi There,

  I also had issues with fdb fonts downloaded recently from the ming
site. Not sure what the problem is but might be related to changes done
in ming between version 0.2 and the current 0.4.
  I have though some fdb fonts generated a while ago that works ok. I
will send them to you off list so you can try them.

Best Regards,

Shannon Scott wrote:
> I have been struggling to get label text on my flash maps.  I have no
> problem using the True Type Fonts to create a png, but I cannot get any
> text to appear when I try to create swf files ( I have tried the fdb
> fonts from ming, and other fdb fonts I found for download ).  Am I
> missing any parameters ( see below )?  Does anyone have an example that
> works they are willing to share?
> Any help or pointers are appreciated.
> Thank you.
> Shannon
>
>    CLASS
>       NAME "fivepolys"
>       EXPRESSION (([SCORE] >= 1) && ([SCORE] <= 5))
>       LABEL           COLOR 1 1 1
>           OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
>           #TYPE BITMAP
>           FONT helvetica