layers with differenht coordinate system

Vishal Nagpal vishu_73ns at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 31 06:52:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

 I have been able to get the RASTER FILE(TIF) to display using the
 projection,I have been working with dgn files, dt2 and tif files in mapserver.

 Now the problem I am facing is that I have different layers in
different coordinates and thus units, I have a DGN file with extents from -ve to
 +ve in METERS, where as the TIF file has it in  DD, I need to use the
 mapfile for the display of both layers possibly together.

 Also the DTED file (Again DD) which I have opened using
 projections is displaying the height but in a distorted manner. any
suggested projections.

any tutorial on projections.