mapserver different coordinate system

Vishal Nagpal vishu_73ns at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 31 07:07:28 EDT 2007

Hi,
Sorry if its duplicate,
1. I have been able to get the RASTER FILE(TIF) to display using the
projections, I have still not been able to understand
 projection concept to the core( I am still hopefull and working on it any
tutorial).

2.  problem I am facing is that I have different layers in
different coordinates and thus units, I have a DGN file with extents from -ve to
+ve in METERS, where as the TIF file has it in  DD, I need to use the
mapfile for the display of both layers possibly together.

3.  Also the dt2 file (Again DD) which I have opened using
projections is displaying the height but in a distorted manner.

Vishal