CGI Mapserver: raw URL zooming manipulation

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 6 16:08:32 EST 2007

I had a typo in the 2nd URL... it should be:

url:
----
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?zoom=2&img.x=330&img.y=247.5&mapext=189775.375+4810000+761662.375+5472414.5&map=C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/tst/race.map&layer=county&mode=map

result:
--------
map image of full extent from mapfile is returned... not the zoomed image.