Scale-dependant symbols (using maxsize/minsize)?

Mike Leahy mgleahy at ALUMNI.UWATERLOO.CA
Thu Dec 6 16:06:39 EST 2007

Guillaume,

That's exactly what I was missing.  Thanks for the help.

As an aside, I would suggest that mapfile reference include a note next
to the definitions for MAXSIZE/MINSIZE that tells readers that they need
to also define SYMBOLSCALE in the layer...at least in my case that would
have solved my confusion.

Alternatively, is it appropriate for me to add a comment on the STYLE
page of the mapfile reference about this?

Regards,
Mike