Google Earth

Hans Castorp hanscastorp76 at YAHOO.ES
Fri Dec 7 07:50:45 EST 2007

Hi to all,

It’s possible to visualize wms layers from mapserver using Google Earth??
I’m trying to do it but I’m always receiving an error saying that the wms
server does not have layer that google earth could process. I think this
could be something about my map file configuration. Is there any trick??

PD: I’m serving GeoTiff and shape layers.

Thanks in advance.

Hans Castorp

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
23:15