Scale-dependant symbols (using maxsize/minsize)?

Mike Leahy mgleahy at ALUMNI.UWATERLOO.CA
Fri Dec 7 14:11:46 EST 2007

Unfortunately, when I try to leave a comment on the webpage, I get an error
(146, 'Connection refused').  I guess it's not a big deal anyway, assuming
that a user reading the Style reference has also recently read the relevant
parts of the Layer reference (unlike me).

Mike