I made table some WMS, I would like to know your opinion

Luis Angel Monge De La Cruz boommonge at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 12 07:32:42 EST 2007

Hello, I made the following table some WMS, I would like to know your
opinion

I understand that this forum is aimed at Mapserver, but I also know that
there are people who know enough on the issue of WMS and have used several,
not only mapserver.

The table that I did is related to the operation of maps server in a
distributed environment without the need to implement code through PHP or
any other language

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/darkmoncho/mapsserver.jpg

thanks

Luis Angel Monge