ECW Pyramid

José Ramón López joseramonlopez at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 12 07:08:52 EST 2007

Hi List.

I have populated a raster layer using a Tileindex made from ECW Files. This
layer is visible 1:1000 scale with MAXSCALE parameter.
As is not possible to create ECW pyramids. Whe have got another raster layer
resampling these ECW files.
We would like to populate a single raster layer that uses one tile index
created from the resampled ECW, visible at 1:10000 scale (and smaller), and
another tileindex from the original ECW files visible at bigger scales.
Is it possible? If not, please tell me how could I do something similar.

Tnaks.