Layer reprojection in WFS Server

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomlg at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 13 08:51:30 EST 2007

Hi List.

I'm trying to serve some point layers using mapserver as WFS server. I want
to serve this layers in EPSG:4326, but my layers (stored in postgres) are in
EPSG:22195.

I tried several things (like setting EPSG:4326 PROJECTION at map level and
EPSG:22195 at layer level, working with "wfs_srs" at map and layer level,
etc) but I get always a <gml:null>missing</gml:null> as answer from server.

I'm working on windows, and I tested it with different versions of ms4w
(including the actual version), with the same result in all the tests.

I also tried setting DEBUG ON in my map file, but no errors are reported in
the error.log file.

I followed the "WFS Servers with MapServer" howto and I get it working in
EPSG:22195 coordinates but no in EPSG:4326.

Is there something I'm missing? Somewere I read that Mapserver WFS Server
can't reproject layers. Is that right?

Thanks in advance.

Rodrigo.