Layer reprojection in WFS Server

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomlg at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 13 09:56:18 EST 2007

Sorry people. Problem Solved.

After several time trying to get it working I sent the mail to the list and
after that I figure out what the problem was. I was setting wrong the EXTENT
in my map...  I was exchanging the lat and long so the map extent was wrong
and there was no reprojected points in the map extent area.

Sorry again.

Rodrigo.