Data only projected in some region

Tran, Toan (MCYS) Toan.Tran at ONTARIO.CA
Thu Dec 13 12:32:02 EST 2007

Hi,

This is a little hard to describe, but are there any reason why when
using epsg: 42304 in PROJECTION (both MAP and LAYER level),
only the points in a specific area appear in the map?

For example, I am viewing the Toronto area now on the map and I see 4
points (1,0  2,0  3,0  4,0). I know there are more points to the east
(i.e. 5,0) based on the data store in a CSV file, but if I pan toward
the east, these points (5,0) will now show up.

Attached is the config.map file and image file.
Thanks
Toan