Customizing layers in MapFile (kaMap)

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at MMMTIKE.FI
Thu Dec 13 13:20:47 EST 2007

Hi,

Perhaps you could try with OUTLINECOLOR in layer STYLE section.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: UMN MapServer Users List puolesta: matteo rossi
Lähetetty: to 13.12.2007 17:58
Vastaanottaja: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Aihe: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Customizing layers in MapFile (kaMap)

Hi list,
i've a polygon LAYER added in my mapfile under a CLASS object.
I'd like to try to set into the mapfile an "empty polygon" option in
order to show in KaMap only its contour. With the COLOUR option of CLASS
object i cannot do it cause it's only possible to manage the RGB otpions.
What I've to do?
Another attempt I made is to set a transparency for my layer but:
1) Using TRANSPARENCY + integer option the layer is still opaque and
it's colour change (!);
2) Using TRANSAPRENCY + ALPHA option, nothing happens.
Any suggest?

Thanks a lot

Matteo Rossi

--