WMS with locale

Murty Maganti MMaganti at ORIONGIS.COM
Thu Dec 13 17:52:58 EST 2007

Question to all WMS experts

Does WMS request take locale specific formatted numbers or WMS responses
return locale specific formatted numbers. For example, for Spanish
culture, decimal separator is ',' instead of '.'. If I run WMS service
on a machine with current locale as Spain, is GetCapabilties going to
return extents formatted to Spanish. Does it accept to send extents
formatted to Spanish culture and specify the culture as part of request.
I could not find any info in WMS cookbook.

Thanks

Murty Maganti