Data only projected in some region

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Thu Dec 13 21:57:16 EST 2007

Toan -

Are you sure you're not also zooming at the same time, so you pan to a new center point AND zoom in far enough that you're "in between" the data points?

     - Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
Demand Media / TopoZone.com
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: 978-251-4242, Fax: 978-251-1396
ed at topozone.com

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Tran, Toan (MCYS)
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 12:32 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Data only projected in some region

Hi,

This is a little hard to describe, but are there any reason why when using epsg: 42304 in PROJECTION (both MAP and LAYER level), only the points in a specific area appear in the map?

For example, I am viewing the Toronto area now on the map and I see 4 points (1,0  2,0  3,0  4,0). I know there are more points to the east (i.e. 5,0) based on the data store in a CSV file, but if I pan toward the east, these points (5,0) will now show up.

Attached is the config.map file and image file.
Thanks
Toan