[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] libdapserver.so.2

JS Ubei jsubei at YAHOO.FR
Mon Dec 17 03:45:35 EST 2007

Hi steve,

The libdapserver is used by gdal to acces to datagridded files like netCDF files or HDF files. If you dont'know then you don't need.
You can enable the use of this library with the specific compilation directive of gdal : "--with-dods-root="

Jsubei

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Steve Smith <ssteve52 at YAHOO.COM>
À : MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Envoyé le : Vendredi, 14 Décembre 2007, 3h50mn 54s
Objet : [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] libdapserver.so.2

Since upgrading my server to Fedora 8, I have been having problems using mapserver. I know get a mapserver error, in the httpd log, informing me that the library libdapserver.so.2 can not be found. I checked and this file does not exist on my system. I have a more recent version of libdapserver.so. However, I was not aware that mapserver used this library.  I recompiled mapserver, without errors, but still get the above error. I also recompile gdal, without errors, but still get the above error. How does Mapserver or related software (gdal) use libdapserver.so.2, and how do you configure them to use a more recent version?

Thanks
Jim

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.