./configuration problem

Tue Dec 18 11:43:06 EST 2007

The -DUSE_JPEG flag refers to supporting JPEG as an *input* format and
has nothing to do with generating map output to JPEG format.

When you include GDAL then you do not need -DUSE_JPEG because GDAL
already provides support for reading this format and more advanced
raster processing features, that's why -DUSE_JPEG is disabled by the
configure script.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette