New to Mapserver

David H. McCoy davidhmccoy at COX.NET
Thu Dec 20 13:14:44 EST 2007

The customers will be expected to supply their own maps or floorplans from
whatever source they deem appropriate.

I need a map for development purposes. Somethng large enought to pan
around, something that can be zoomed, something to which I can add marker,
preferably something free that I can go grab.

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:49:48 -0500, Ed McNierney <ed at TOPOZONE.COM>
wrote:

>David -
>
>Well, I may be correct, but you didn't answer my question <g>.  The
availability and sources of map data - whether free or not - varies widely by
geography, and if you can tell us what geography you're interested in
(floorplans in Antarctica?) we might be able to suggest good sources.

>     - Ed
>
>Ed McNierney
>Chief Mapmaker
>Demand Media / TopoZone.com
>73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
>North Chelmsford, MA  01863
>ed at topozone.com
>Phone: +1 (978) 251-4242
>Fax: +1 (978) 251-1396

USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of David H. McCoy