CLASSITEM + EXPRESSION

Hans Castorp hanscastorp76 at YAHOO.ES
Thu Dec 20 13:26:41 EST 2007

Hi to all,

I’m trying to filter a postgis layer using the statement EXPRESSION. I think
my configuration is fine but doesn’t works.

Anyone of you detects any trouble on this LAYER statement:

LAYER

                        CONNECTION "host=localhost dbname=lalin user=???
password=??? port=5432"

                        DATA "the_geom FROM usos_suelo"

                        NAME 'USOS SUELO'

                        GROUP 'USOS SUELO'

                        TYPE polygon

                        STATUS ON

                        TRANSPARENCY 0

                        CLASSITEM 'clase'

                        CLASS

                                   NAME 'USOS_ARBORES'

                                   MINSCALE 2500

                                   MAXSCALE 200000

                                   EXPRESSION ('[clase]' = 'ARBORES')

                                   STYLE

                                               ANTIALIAS false

                                               COLOR 162 204 155

                                   END #end style

                        END # end class

                        CLASS

                                   NAME 'USOS_CULTIVOS'

                                   MINSCALE 2500

                                   MAXSCALE 200000

                                   EXPRESSION ('[clase]' = 'CULTIVOS')

                                   STYLE

                                               ANTIALIAS false

                                               COLOR 224 224 224

                                   END #end style

                        END # end class

                        CLASS

                                   NAME 'USOS_ASENTAMENTOS'

                                   MINSCALE 2500

                                   MAXSCALE 200000

                                   EXPRESSION ('[clase]' = 'ASENTAMENTOS')

                                   STYLE

                                               ANTIALIAS false

                                               COLOR 204 204 204

                                   END #end style

                        END # end class

            END #end layer

Thanks in advance. I think I’m going crazy with this piece of code.

P.S. Of course, I’m sure that ‘clase’ is a column on ‘usos_suelo’ postgis
table ;)

Hans Castorp

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
19:37