MAPSERVER-USERS Digest - 26 Dec 2007 to 27 Dec 2007 (#2007-353)

Nelson Guda nelsong at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri Dec 28 09:41:32 EST 2007

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your reply.  The mapfile is to serve the WFS layers
directly from the data.
I have the DATA connection defined in the layer as:	DATA
ira_by_name_nad83
where "ira_by_name_nad83" is the name of the shapefile.  And I have
the shapepath at the head of the mapfile as: SHAPEPATH "../shapefiles"

As it is, the shapepath is relative to the mapfile.  Should it be
relative to the mapserv cgi?

I also noticed that the CONNECTION was incorrectly defined and fixed
it.  After I did that, running the test query took a long time, but
still returned a null result (for a point that should return something).

Also, how do you define a bbox in a wfs query?  Can you put it before
the <Filter> in standard wms query style?

thanks much,
nelson