Labels and MINFEATURESIZE

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomartin at LOPEZGREGORIO.COM.AR
Thu Feb 1 11:35:46 EST 2007

Hi, I'm not sure if I understand what you are trying to do. But if you want
to label polygons no matter how small they are, I think you must just remove
the MINFEATURESIZE from your LABEL, then the label will be drawed always.
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I think it is.

Rodrigo.