Showing multiple layers using one checkbox

Bradley Mclain bradleym06 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 4 23:29:22 EST 2007

Excellent just what I was looking for thanks.

Any chance you know how to fix up my legend now, there are two things wrong
with it. Firstly I want it to show the name of the groups not the layers and
secondly, I want it show them even when they are unticked. currently they
dissapear off the key when unticked.

Brad