Queries returning wrong point feature

Eric Archuleta earchuleta at SANIPUEBLO.ORG
Wed Feb 14 12:20:08 EST 2007

Hello,

I have created an OGR ODBC point layer using SrcLayer. The data for the
points comes from a SQL Server database. The layer draws the points just
fine but when I perform a query the feature returned and highlighted on the
query result image is always the same. The point feature returned is always
the first point record from my database table regardless of which point I
selected. If I perform a rectangle query and select three points then the
features returned are the first three records from my table. Once again
regardless of which points I select.

Has anyone run into this issue? Is there a required table field name that I
am missing? Is there something else that I missed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Eric