Queries returning wrong point feature

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Feb 14 12:47:13 EST 2007

Try using the FID element as per: http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_vrt.html and see if that helps?

	-----Original Message-----
	From: UMN MapServer Users List on behalf of Eric Archuleta
	Sent: Wed 14-Feb-07 12:20
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Queries returning wrong point feature

	Hello,

	I have created an OGR ODBC point layer using SrcLayer. The data for the points comes from a SQL Server database. The layer draws the points just fine but when I perform a query the feature returned and highlighted on the query result image is always the same. The point feature returned is always the first point record from my database table regardless of which point I selected. If I perform a rectangle query and select three points then the features returned are the first three records from my table. Once again regardless of which points I select.

	Has anyone run into this issue? Is there a required table field name that I am missing? Is there something else that I missed?

	Any help would be greatly appreciated!

	Thanks

	Eric