legend scale dependency issues

percy percyd at PDX.EDU
Wed Feb 14 12:51:18 EST 2007

Sloppy on my part, sorry!

I borrowed this code from another part of the app, and then modified it
into a dynamic legend generator. That zoom extent business is some "junk
DNA" that I didn't remove because it didn't look like it was doing
anything.

I'll strip the code to the bare minimum and report back. I guess since
the map->setExtent() never gets called again after that code block I
would assume it has no effect. We'll see :-)

Thanks for noticing this.

--
David Percy
Geospatial Data Manager