How to create a fixed layer in a WMS?

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at GEOCONTENT.DE
Fri Feb 23 07:43:08 EST 2007

Hello,

I created a WMS for aerial images. Now, I would like to overlay a
copyright message. So far, I created a layer that shows the copyright
message at a fixed position within the image and can not be switched
off. However, the layer creating the massage is always underneath all
other layers and therefore not visible. I put the layer at first and
last position and I also experimented with POSTLABELCACHE without any
success. It seem to work in "non-WMS mode".

Is there anything else that I miss?

Thanks for any help,
Dirk