SLD troubles -desperate!

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Jan 3 16:44:31 EST 2007

Hi There,

  OGR is also a needed library (for geometry conversions). Is it
possible for you to test it with OGR enabled (USE_OGR flag) ? If that is
the case I will update the docs to reflect it.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca