Problem: MapServer 4.10.0 with postgis on Debian 3.1

Kai Behncke kbehncke at IGF.UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Wed Jan 3 16:43:00 EST 2007

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:02:35 -0800, Aaron Racicot wrote
> You need to add the shared object path to your ld.so.conf file and
> run ldconfig.  Try adding: /usr/local/pgsql/lib to your
> /etc/ld.so.conf file and running /sbin/ldconfig as root.

Great, thank you very much!!
The MapServer is running fine now, but what I don`t understand:

I made an "updatedb" on my system and tried to find the data with
"locate libpg.so.5", but it`s not found even it is definetily there.
Hmmmmm......anyway, the MapServer is running now.

Regards, Kai
--
Dipl.-Geogr. Dipl.-Umweltw. Kai Behncke

Institut für Geoinformatik und Fernerkundung (IGF)
Universität Osnabrück
Kolpingstr. 7
49074 Osnabrück

Raum: 01/308