WCS output formats?

edfialk wef1 at CEC.WUSTL.EDU
Tue Jan 9 11:42:22 EST 2007

That tutorial did help, thank you for writing it.

I'm thinking we're going to go with GeoTiff and try to convert it afterward
to something else.

I have managed to serve up geoTiff images, but it seems I can't serve
FLOAT32 GeoTiffs.
All the other imagemodes (RGB, BYTE, INT16, etc.) all work fine, but when i
set it to Float32, I get the quicktime icon with a question mark in front of
it, no errors or anything.

Anyone have any ideas why I can't serve Float32?

Thanks again!
-Ed