raster output streched at CGI Query mode

David Stajan dls at INFORMGIS.COM
Tue Jan 23 13:29:40 EST 2007

Richard,

Thats exactly whats happening, my map is projetced using

 PROJECTION
	"proj=utm"
	"zone=10"
	"ellps=GRS80"
	"datum=NAD83"
	"units=ft"
  END

but my raster has this projection

PROJECTION
             "proj=lcc"
	"ellps=GRS80"
	"datum=NAD83"
	"lon_0=-120.5"
	"lat_1=45.83333333333334"
	"lat_2=47.33333333333334"
	"lat_0=45.33333333333334"
	"x_0=500000"
	"y_0=0"
	"units=m"
	"no_defs"
END

Looks like the bug wasn't fixed.  Is there any kind of work around?

Thanks,
DaviD