Dbox and Raster data

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 26 02:49:21 EST 2007

Thank you again Rich

  It's was like you sad: You need to define the CLASS END, even if is empty. You just need to have CLASS defined

  William

Richard Greenwood <richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
  On 1/25/07, william paul wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am using Dbox, example from
> http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/tools/dbox/
> I want to have more background layers, and each background layer is a
> raster. I have setup the metadata in the map file:
> METADATA
> # dLegend XML legend control
> dlegend_metagroups "foreground,background"
> dlegend_foreground_name "foreground:"
> dlegend_foreground_layers_and_groups "layer1,layer2"
> dlegend_background_name "background: "
> dlegend_background_layers_and_groups "raster1,raster2"
> dlegend_background_element "radio"
> dlegend_layer1_name "Layer1"
> dlegend_layer2_name "Layer2"
> dlegend_raster1_name "Raster1"
> dlegend_raster2_name "Raster2"
> END
>
> When I load the page I can see the legend up to Raster1 and without Raster2
> I tried to replace the layers from the background with vector data and is
> working OK, but with raster data I can see only 1 background layer
>
> Is it possible to use 2 or more background layers with raster data?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> William

Yes, you can can have many background layers. I ran into the same
problem that I think you are seeing: not all of my legend was showing
up. It was syntax with the legend definitions, unfortunately I can not
remember the details. Try changing the order of the layers in the
legend, and/or removing them one at a time. This will help you find
the problem layer. And look at the class names in the layer definition
itself.

HTH,
Rich

--