Labels and MINFEATURESIZE

Sture Dingsøyr candalt at ONLINE.NO
Fri Jan 26 02:53:07 EST 2007

Hi there...

I have a polygon layer that on high scales only is visible in the map (gif output) as very small areas (maybe as a single pixel). This is fine, but i want to put a label on every polygon regardless of how small they are.

I have tried putting a label on my class with the MINFEATURESIZE parameter but with no luck. The parameter (MINFEATURESIZE) seems to be working, cause if i set i to e.g. 20 my polygons do not get labled until the scale is smaller.

Is there a way to force labels on a polygon layer regardless of how "small" the polygons are?

My layer definition below:
LAYER
	DATA "test"
	LABELITEM "NAME"