UMN - Oracle Spatial

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Mon Jan 29 07:09:04 EST 2007

Hi Walter,
    Here in the UNIVALI we use a lot Oracle Spatial with UMN Mapserver
in our projects.
    About the speed, it is slow to draw the map too, or just to apply
query (query mode in CGI and query functions in Mapscript) ?
    Can you show how you defined your DATA parameter for your layer?
What version of UMN Mapserver are you using?
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
UMN Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer